Universitet haqda məlumat
Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University (the original name is Belarusian Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture) was founded in October, 1954. It started training specialists on ”Mechanization of Agriculture” and ”Electrification of Agriculture”. 200 students (150 people to study Mechanization of Agriculture and 50 people to study Electrification of Farm Production Processes) were admitted in 1954.In 2013 the University was awarded the Prize of the Government of the Republic of Belarus for achievements in the field of quality in 2012.
Engineering and Technology faculty
Business and management faculty
Farm machinery service faculty
Faculty for preparation and vocational guidance of the youth