Universitet haqda məlumat
The Ecoles Centrales Group is an alliance consisting of the following graduate schools of engineering:
CentraleSupélec (former Ecole Centrale Paris) established in 1829
- École centrale de Lille established in 1854
- École centrale de Lyon established in 1857
- École centrale de Marseille established in 1890
- École centrale de Nantes established in 1919
- École centrale de Pékin in China, established in 2005.
- École centrale de Casablanca in Morocco, established in 2013
- Mahindra École Centrale in Hyderabad, India, established in 2014
The Group contributes to the harmonisation of academic programs, the sharing of experiences, and collaboration in international relations. A key stakeholder in corporate development, the Écoles Centrales Group has established a reputation as a global reference point in the education of the generalist engineers of tomorrow.
With about 6,000 graduate engineer students and 800 PhD doctorate students, a total faculty of 700 permanent academic members, 2200 part-time lecturers and associate professors, 450 technical and administrative staff, 2000 researchers, the Ecoles Centrales Group annually approves hundreds of PhD doctorate dissertations and grants 1500 Centrale graduate engineering degrees and other master’s degrees. Already more than 35,000 Centrale alumni are active today in business, entrepreneurship, research & development, and management in small and large industries worldwide.
- Informatics, Communications and Media
- Medical Engineering and Applied Social Sciences