Universitet haqda məlumat
Located in the campus of Science and Technology of the University of Lille in France, École Centrale de Lille is a renowned Graduate Engineering school, with roots back to 1854 as the École des arts industriels et des mines de Lille, re-organised in 1872 as Institut industriel du Nord. It is one of the Centrale Graduate Schools.
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur Centralien de Lille (Centralien Graduate engineer Masters program with EUR-ACE EURopean ACcredited Engineer label
- Masters Recherche & Doctorat (PhD doctorate studies )
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS) (Specialized Masters)
- Massive open online course in project management.
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at École Centrale de Lille.
Most of the 1300 graduate engineer students at École Centrale de Lille live in dedicated residential buildings nearby research labs and metro public transports on a science and technology campus that is shared with 20,000 students from the University of Lille.
- Automatic Control, Computer Science and Signal Processing
- Mechanical engineering, fluid mechanics & civil engineering
- Electronics, Microelectronics, Nano-technologies
- Chemical engineering, Catalysis and Solid Chemistry
- Systems Engineering & Manufacturing
- Materials Science & Processing