Universitet haqda məlumat
The Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) (Institut polytechnique de Grenoble, Groupe Grenoble INP and before INPG)[a] is a French technological university system consisting of six engineering schools.
Grenoble INP also has a two-year preparatory class programme, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school in Engineering Sciences. More than 1,100 engineers graduate every year from Grenoble INP, making it France’s biggest grande école.
Most of Grenoble INP is located in Grenoble, except for the ESISAR which is located in Valence.
- Automatic control, Systems and Information technology
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Energy systems and associated markets
- Engineering of Nuclear Power
- Hydraulics, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering
- Product Design (common with Grenoble INP – Génie Industriel)
- Signal & Image Processing, Communication Systems & Multimedia (common with Grenoble INP – Phelma)