Irkutsk State Medical University

Irkutsk State Medical University

Irkutsk State Medical University was opened on 26th of August 1919 as a medical department at the Physics and Mathematics Faculty of the Irkutsk State University. On 20th of January 1920, medical department became a separate educational unit – the Medical Faculty of Irkutsk State University.Nowadays Irkutsk State Medical University is well known educational institution that provides medical education of the highest quality. Diploma of Irkutsk State Medical University gives the right to work as a doctor in 35 countries of the world. Irkutsk State Medical University guides values and principles including innovation, respect, social commitment, responsibility, thoroughness, patient partnership and improving health and well-being.

Faculty of Medicine

Faculty of Pediatrics

Faculty of Preventive Medicine

Faculty of Stomatology/Dentistry

Faculty of Pharmacy

Faculty of Nursing