Universitet haqda məlumat
Lesley University is situated in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, and is ranked in the top 200 for national universities in 2018 (U.S. News & World Report). The University has small class sizes of just 15 students, allowing for them to benefit from quality and attentive teaching.
The University has three campuses. Doble Campus, home to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, features facilities including a 24-hour computer lab and a fitness centre. At Brattle Campus, there is the Graduate School of Arts and Social Sciences, as well as the University’s main library. The third, Porter Campus, houses the College of Art and Design, and the Graduate School of Education.
All three campuses are within a seven-minute walk of each other, and are a short subway ride from the centre of Boston, boasting museums and art galleries, historic landmarks, food markets, shops and parks, along with some of the best live music venues, pubs and bars. The campuses are also in the heart of America’s greatest university town, with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University just a short distance away.
- Business Management
- Students can study the latest in business and leadership theory and get hands-on experience through a combination of real-world business challenges, role play, group projects, and one-on-one mentorship and coaching.
- Lesley’s education programmes are some of the best known in the country, and students go on to become the kind of educators who make a difference.
- Through in-depth study of the humanities, students will view culture and history through multiple perspectives, developing an extensive knowledge base as they bring their own original and distinctive insight into the greater global community.
- Psychology and applied therapies
- Students will learn to help people understand themselves and the world around them, and research innovative new ways to help people cope, heal, understand, and relate.
- Science and Mathematics
- In Lesley’s Natural Science and Mathematics programmes, students will have access to hands-on learning in state-of-the-art classrooms, research internships, field settings (locally, regionally, and abroad), and independent research projects.
- Social Sciences
- Students will focus on attaining the knowledge and critical-thinking skills they’ll need to become a leader in education, politics, global studies, and human services.