Universitet haqda məlumat
Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (German: Hochschule Luzern) (HSLU) is one of seven regional, public-funded universities of applied sciences founded in 1997. The University was called University of Applied Sciences of Central Switzerland (German: Fachhochschule Zentralschweiz) until 15 October 2007. Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is a Swiss public vocational university with campuses in Lucerne, Horw and Zug.
- School of Engineering and Architecture (Hochschule Luzern – Technik & Architektur)
- School of Information Technology (Hochschule Luzern – Informatik)
- Business School (Hochschule Luzern – Wirtschaft)
- School of Social work (Hochschule Luzern – Soziale Arbeit)
- School of Art and Design (Hochschule Luzern – Design & Kunst)
- Lucerne School of Music was formed in 1999 when the city’s Conservatory of Music, Academy of Church Music, and Jazz School merged into a single university-status institution, called Hochschule Luzern – Musik