Universitet haqda məlumat
Metropolitan University Prague (Czech: Metropolitní univerzita Praha) is a private university in the Czech Republic founded in 2001 as the University of Public Administration and International Relations. It provides Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. studies as full-time or part-time study. Courses offered include: Anglophone Studies, International Trade, International Relations and European Studies (available in Czech and in English), Industrial Property, Public Administration, Humanities and Asian Studies.
Since 2007, the university’s International Relations Department has published a semiannual peer-reviewed academic journal entitled the Central European Journal of International and Security Studies
• modern & internationally competitive education
• dynamic student body made up of more than 20 per cent international students
• fully integrated bilingual approach (Czech & English)
• vast assortment of exchange programmes
• double degree options free of additional fees