Universitet haqda məlumat
New York Institute of Technology (also known as NYIT) is a private, independent, nonprofit, non-sectarian, coeducational research university founded in 1955.
The university has two New York campuses: one in Old Westbury, Nassau County, Long Island, and one near Columbus Circle in Manhattan. Additionally, it has a cybersecurity research center in Port Washington, New York, as well as campuses in Arkansas, United Arab Emirates, China and Canada
- School of Architecture and Design.
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies and Education.
- School of Engineering and Computing Sciences.
- School of Health Professions.
- School of Management.
- College of Art and Sciences.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine.