Salem University is a state-run, state-run college in Salem, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1854 and currently has 8,790 students. The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies in more than 40 academic disciplines. There are graduate programs in Education, Literature, Social Studies, Science and Business. Double major and certificate programs are also offered.
Schools in Salem State University
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Bertolon School of Business
- Maguire Meservey College of Health and Human Services