Universitet haqda məlumat
Tambov State Technical University is considered to be one of the largest educational institutions in the region. It was founded in 1958 as the Tambov affiliate of Moscow Institute of Chemical Engineering and called Tambov Institute of Chemical Engineering.
In 1993 the Institute was renamed into Tambov State Technical University. More than 50 000 specialists with diplomas of higher education have been trained during almost 60 years of university existence.Many university graduates head large industrial enterprises and institutions of the Tambov region as well as other Russian areas. Now the university presents itself an integral system of continuous education including preschool, school, university and post-graduate levels. The basic principles of this system are: availability of education for all social groups, life-long character of education, combination of humanitarian and technical courses.
Institute of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Transport
Institute of Automation and Information Technologies
Institute of Economics and Quality of Life
Institute of Law
Institute of Power Engineering, Tool Engineering and Radio Electronics
Institute of Study by Correspondence
Institute of Additional Professional Education
International Education Faculty
Faculty of Natural and Social Sciences