Texas A&M University is a Public institute started in the year 1876 which offers higher learning.
Texas A&M University address is JKW Administration Building, Suite 200, College Station, Texas 77843-1248 and has a population of about 62,500 students.
It offers 130 undergraduate, 170 masters, 93 doctoral programs and 5 first professional degrees.
Texas A&M University acceptance rate is 67% and has a student-faculty ratio of 21:1.
The overall graduation rate of the university is 80%.
Programs provided by the university are well accedited some of the accredited courses include nutrition and ditetics, veterinary, english language, and psychology programs.
- Schools in Texas A&M University
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture
- College of Dentistry
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Engineering
- School of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- College of Science
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Mays Business School
- College of Geosciences
- Bush School of Government and Public Service
- Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy