Universitet haqda məlumat
Robert Gordon University, commonly called RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992, and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, and various institutions which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. It is one of two universities in the city (the other is the much older University of Aberdeen).
Academic activities at the university are divided into 11 schools. Each school is led by a head of school and is sub-divided into departments. There are also numerous administrative departments which support the university’s activities. All academic Schools and Departments are based at the main Garthdee campus.
- Aberdeen Business School
- School of Applied Social Studies
- School of Computing Science and Digital Media
- School of Creative and Cultural Business
- School of Engineering
- Gray’s School of Art
- School of Health Sciences
- The Law School
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences
- The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture & Built Environment