Universitet haqda məlumat
The University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy is located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
It was founded in 1942 as a Higher Technical School following a decree issued on June 6, 1941 by the Bulgarian Tsar Boris III. In 1945 it was transformed into a State Polytechnic. In 1953 the Polytechnic was divided into several institutes one of them being the Institute of Civil Engineering. Since 1977 the institute is renamed Higher Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (HIACE). In 1990 by a decision of its General Assembly the Institute was renamed University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (UACEG), the official accreditation being voted by the Parliament on 21 July 1995. On 15.11.2001 received institutional accreditation.
Faculties and departments
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Geodesy
Faculty of Hydrotechnics
Faculty of Structural engineering
Faculty of Transportation engineering
Department of applied linguistics and physical culture